· NATIV SPEAKERS reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that NATIV SPEAKERS shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
· In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, NATIV SPEAKERS reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
· These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the NATIV SPEAKERS website, both now and in the future.
· User access to this website is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
· All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to NATIV SPEAKERS or otherwise used by NATIV SPEAKERS as permitted by law.
· The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this website are the property of NATIV SPEAKERS or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of NATIV SPEAKERS or such third party which may own the Mark. The NATIV SPEAKERS logotype, NATIV SPEAKERS logo and slogan are a trademark of NATIV SPEAKERS. · In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
· Although NATIV SPEAKERS has attempted to provide accurate information on the website, NATIV SPEAKERS assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. NATIV SPEAKERS may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-NATIV SPEAKERS products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
· All information provided on this web site is provided “as is” with all faults without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. NATIV SPEAKERS and its suppliers disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
· To the extent permitted by law, NATIV SPEAKERS will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
· NATIV SPEAKERS and its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this site or any NATIV SPEAKERS product, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if NATIV SPEAKERS or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Third Party Websites
· NATIV SPEAKERS Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.